Episode 569: Business Consultation – Mia Admire
If you’ve been looking for practical steps on how to improve your website for better conversion, we’ve got all of that for you..and more!
Tune in to listen in to episode 569 where host, Nathan Holritz is joined by Mia Admire. Together, they walk through Mia’s website and social media feed, create a series of steps that can be implemented right away, and a plan to drive traffic and convert visitors into clients!
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Professional Photographer. You can subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
6 Steps to Improving Your Website for Better Conversion
1. Don’t put too much emphasis on certifications/awards (8:59)
2. Establish and communicate a clear brand position (11:56)
3. Choose a simple website design (29:03)
4. SEO (41:14)
5. Clean up social media feeds to showcase what you want to shoot (45:19)
6. Get out and connect with your target clientele (49:17)
Photography Education Resources
Website & SEO Resources
SEO Podcast Recommendations
Episode 511: UX and SEO for Higher Website Conversions – Julia Bocchese
Episode 535: A Fresh Approach on SEO Tactics – Feuza Reis
Episode 515: How to Use Keywords to Maximize SEO – Kyle Goldie
Episode 432: SEO for Photographers – Corey Potter & Dylan Howell