The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Catch up with Paige: (1:47)
The Legal Paige – thelegalpaige.com
Brand Position: Virtual legal resource that helps educate online small business owners how to protect themselves. (6:31)
The Gear Bag: KUVRD Stretchy Lens Caps – kuvrdcamera.com (14:57)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
California Consumer Privacy Act
Child Online Protection Act
Federal Consumer Protection Act
Important Components of Terms & Conditions for Photographers: (24:49)
1. Intellectual Property Notice – Evidence that we put the public on notice of copyright.
2. Refund Policy (Specifically for e-commerce sites)
3. Age Requirements (COPA – 13 years or older)
1. Who you collect the information from.
2. Why you’re tracking the data.
3. How you’re going to use the information.
4. Explain things regarding minors in using their information.
5. The use of information and their rights to change their consent.
The Legal Paige Podcast – thelegalpaige.com/podcast
The Legal Paige Community on Facebook – bit.ly/bp-legalpaigecommunity
BP Episode 130 with Paige Griffith – bit.ly/bp-131
Evolve Conference – evolveworkshops.org