Are digital products right for your business? Whether you’re looking to build an additional revenue stream or build up your educational offerings, there are a few things to consider when it comes to digital products!
In episode 443 of the Bokeh Podcast, Nicola Dixon is sharing the primary reasons to add digital products to your business, how to decide if they’re right for you, and how to overcome your potential fears in launching them!
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Professional Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Client Experience (11:31)
Demonstrating Value to Your Market (18:49)
Technique for Time: Batch working with efficiency. (28:51)
Outsourcing/Delegation: Copywriting and Facebook Ads (38:21)
Book Recommendation: You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero (41:12)
Why You’d Add Digital Products
Adding Revenue Stream
Working Less Hours
How to Decide if Digital Products are Right for You (49:57)
– If you’re fully booked but still want to grow your business
– If you’re getting questions regarding your knowledge
Fears Photographer’s Have: (58:30)
– My audience is too small. | You just need an engaged following.
– What gives me the authority to teach? | You just have to be a few steps ahead of the person behind you.
– Needing perfection. | Just get started.
“Everything is waiting for you on the other side of consistency.”