Converting wedding leads in an over-saturated market can be challenging, especially when you’re competition is charging less than you. Are you providing your potential couples with the best tools to understand the value you’ll bring on their wedding day?
In episode 214 of the Bokeh Podcast, wedding photographer and educator, Jordan Correces discusses the importance of nurturing your leads to help build trust in the potential relationship! From lead generation to conversion, Jordan shares the three steps he takes to turn those generated leads into paying customers!
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Technique for Time: Plan tomorrow, today.
PPA: Profit Producing Activities
Make sure you’re posing your clients in a way that is flattering to their body. In the image below, Jordan advises:
1. Have your couples stand as if a string is pulling them up by their heads, bring the shoulders an inch back, and make sure the bottom of the spine have a curve.
2. Take a look at their legs. Michael is putting all of his weight on his back leg and Kayla has raised one hip over the other to relax the post.
The Lesson: To be successful in business, you have to become a different person (for the better).
The Gear Bag: Canon 5D Mark III & 6D + Sigma Art 35mm 1.4 & 85mm | Excellent 100T
3 Steps to Conversion:
1. Create a lead magnet that provides a compelling offer.
2. Collect their email address and place them in an educational email series about your business.
3. Send these leads to the places you’re most active online, where you’re sharing 90% content and 10% CTA.