Morgan Holland has a bubbly, energetic personality paired with a sense for business that you can’t help but love and admire! She’s been an event planner in Chattanooga, TN for over 10 years, and the owner of Soirees for almost as long. In this endearing episode of the Bokeh podcast, Morgan shares how to best approach what is the most important business relationship a wedding photographer can develop, their relationship with wedding planners. You’ll love Morgan’s stories of not only some of the horrors of working with wedding photographers, but also about some of her best experiences, and bonus: you’ll learn what made the difference!
The Wedding Photographer Business Survival Guide:
- Outsource things that get in the way of running your business!
- Create a contrast between proactive and reactive tasks.
- Build relationships with affiliate business professionals.
- Referrals – they work both ways.
- How to get “in” on a personal level.
- Be willing to do give business materials.
- Act like the PRO you are.
What NOT to do:
- Don’t be a diva.
- You selfied who?!
- I can’t believe you wore that.
Gain an in-depth perspective on why Morgan is so good at what she does, and how you can be that rock star you know you can be. Hosted by Nathan Holritz of Photographer’s Edit, the Bokeh podcast is one of our best yet!