Episode 218: Workflow Wednesday: How to Pose Your Boudoir Clients – Traci Miller
Are you creating a comfortable and inviting environment for your boudoir clients to experience?
In episode 218 of Bokeh Podcast, our hosts and special guest, Traci Miller of Indium Boudoir discuss the importance of making your client feel natural in a very intimate setting! Listen in as Traci shares her full client experience from start to finish, and highlights some of her go-to poses for boudoir photography!
The audio from Workflow Wednesday episodes is from our weekly Facebook Live videos. Tune in live on Wednesdays at 2:00PM EST, at facebook.com/photogsedit
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
January’s Workflow Wednesday Theme: Client Experience
Create a Relaxing Environment:
1. Tour the studio to give an idea of where they’ll be.
2. Offer wine or water for comfort.
3. Create casual conversation with them during hair and makeup.
4. Play music they enjoy the whole time.
Key Principals for Posing:
1. Encourage them to arch their back consistently.
2. Have them keep their lips apart during poses.
3. Ensure your lighting is flattering their figure and highlighting features.
Ore Adesena, Bokeh Podcast Episode 200 – How to Create Beautiful Intimate Portraits