Are you having a difficult time booking clients? Or maybe you’d just like to book more jobs than you currently are? You’re in luck! Emily and Erin from E-Squared Photography are here to share the important steps they’ve learned for booking clients more effectively!
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Professional Photographer. You can subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
What is one of the most important principles behind providing a great experience for clients (1:51)
What principle or strategy have Erin and Emily implemented to allow them to save time in order to have a life while running their business? (4:42)
How do Emily and Erin utilize automation in their business? (7:40)
What are your favorite self-help books (10:55)
Favorite piece of camera gear (15:30)
The 8 C’s for booking more clients:
- Communication (19:25) – clear communication with both potential and current clients
- Confidence (26:25) – practice and build your portfolio
- Consistency (31:15) – be consistent online (post regularly and with brand consistency)
- Collaboration (36:23) – learn as much about your client as possible to make the session more special for them
- Commitment (41:20) – committing to learning and growing to become better; commitment to timelines and clients
- Convincing (46:10) – find a way to convince potential clients to book you
- Creativity (54:30) – utilize your client’s interests to be creative
- Client Experience (1:01:35) – evaluate each step of the client journey with you and determine what the pain points might be in order to address them proactively