Being self-employed comes with so much freedom, but do you find it easier to procrastinate as a result?
In episode 175 of the Bokeh Podcast, Tallan Paul shares three principles that will enable you to get more work done. Listen as he outlines a plan to establish your goals and achieve them successfully, without procrastinating.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Time Technique: Schedule everything in Google Calendar
The Lesson: Failure is always around the corner. If you don’t prepare for anything, it could ruin everything.
The Gear Bag: Pro Clip by Peak Design: bit.ly/bp-proclip
How to Get Things Done:
1. Analyze your personality type and understand why you do the things you do.
2. Set goals & plan for them.
3. Set “anti-goals” for where you don’t want to be.
Creating a Plan for Success:
1. Write out the steps to achieving your goal.
2. Schedule out time to complete those steps, along with time for fun activities.
To the Wonder
Pride & Prejudice