Are you missing out on big opportunities to grow your business with new or existing clients?
In episode 179 of the Bokeh Podcast, Allison Hopkins discusses the importance of looking at every opportunity and deciding how you can grow from it. Listen in as she shares ways you can better serve your existing clients, evaluate and utilize your strengths, and capitalize on opportunities in your business.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
1. Schedule your time.
2. Get massages ones a week.
Brand Position: A Cleveland based wedding and lifestyle photographer focused on unscripted, artful moments.
The Gear Bag: 85mm 1.4 & Nikon D850
Principals To Taking Advantage of Opportunities:
1. Serve your clients first.
2. Manage your down time to learn. Ex: Listen to podcasts while commuting.
3. What are you strengths outside of being photographer?
4. Continue to grow the connections you have made.