Do you get overwhelmed when it comes to focusing on the goals you create for yourself and struggle with actually accomplishing what you set out to do?
In episode 216 of the Bokeh Podcast, transformational life coach, Jaime Gordon joins us to share the components of creating a vision (rather than goal), and the long-term impact that short-term vision casting can make in your life and business. Listen in to as she explains how you can transform your view on goal-setting by adjusting the way you’re approaching the process.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Technique for Time: Wake up 45 minutes before everyone else to journal have time to reflect on yourself and the things you’re thankful for.
Book Recommendation: Three Laws of Performance by Steve Zaffron & Dave Logan: bit.ly/bp-3laws
The Components of Vision:
1. Includes future-based language.
2. Clear and and specific with measurable results.
3. Action steps and how you’ll get there.
4. Include completion dates for each action step and final completion.
5. Add in a way of being or a posture of the heart that will support your vision.