Are you giving your high school seniors the opportunity to express who they are in their senior portraits?
In episode 235 of the Bokeh Podcast, Isaac Coffy of Coffy Creations discusses the importance of providing a creative space for seniors to feel comfortable being themselves. Listen in as he shares how he’s helping his male clients creatively tell their story through their senior portraits.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Technique for Time: After having a heart attack in his early twenties, Isaac realized he needed to focus on what was important in his life, so he began to outsource.
Staying Present: Meditation
Book Recommendations: Never Split the Difference – bit.ly/bp-nstd
Advice for Photographers: Set goals that are attainable, but don’t have to be what everyone else’s are.
How to Connect With Your Market:
1. Focus on the market that you’re able to relate to.
2. Get creative with their session by asking what they’d love to be photographed with if no one ever saw the photos.
3. Create an environment that they feel comfortable in with music.
The Biggest Difference in Shooting Males vs. Females:
Marketing to Seniors:
1. Show seniors who you are by being on your social media.
2. Show your impactful and unique images in your marketing.
3. Do Instagram story takeovers during your sessions, because their friends could be watching it!
The Untethered Soul: bit.ly/bp-untethered
How to Win Friends and Influence People: bit.ly/bp-winfriends