Are you going out of your way to create a safe, yet enjoyable space for your boudoir clients to be vulnerable in front of the camera?
In episode 200 of the Bokeh Podcast, Ore Adesina of Intimate Lens Studio goes into detail about how she helps her clients feel comfortable with sharing an intimate side of themselves with her camera. Listen in as she explains the different ways in which you can approach boudoir sessions for individuals and couples that will allow them to feel confident, beautiful, and comfortable in such an intimate environment.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
📷: Teri Hofford Photography
Technique for Time: Make the best use of your available time and get organized with a programs and systems.
1. Send out a questionnaire that helps understand what they are looking for, what they will wear, and what they love about their body.
2. Skype session to review their questions
3. Start with modest outfits and poses to get the couple comfortable.
4. Select outfits from the lingerie closet that match the style of the client.
5. For individuals, talk through the session. For couples, let them just enjoy each other, but guide them so that they’re comfortable.
Ira Glass: bit.ly/bp-iraglass
The Paradox of Choice: bit.ly/bp-poc
Camp Do More: domorephotographers.com