We all want to figure out how to spend less time doing busywork, but most of us are artist types – not workflow engineers!
Unless you’re Carrie. 😃
Listen in to today’s Bokeh Podcast interview as engineer-turned-photographer, Carrie Wildes, shares 3 important elements of her workflow that have helped her photography business run way more efficiently!
The Bokeh podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
The Gear Bag: Spider Belt
Three Steps to a More Efficient Photography Business:
1. Hire an editor or outsource your editing.
2. Hire a Studio Manager or Virtual Assistant to handle the admin work you don’t enjoy.
3. Implement a workflow system.
Wedding Wiz – Transforms your clients’ wedding day experience with a 3-step process for scheduling timelines.
The Promise Love Foundation
– Provides answers for families interested in fostering or adopting children.
– Helps raise funds for families wanting to adopt.