Are you heading into a busy and stressful season in your photography business? Maybe you’re in the middle one now and need to relieve some of that stress.
In episode 425 of the Bokeh Podcast, Glen Mitchell explains all of the factors in your life that impact your stress and how you can manage it. Listen in as he shares his passion for eliminating stress in your life through his Thrive Through Life Health Coaching DESTRESSS Protocol.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Professional Photographer and Miilu: The Simplest Way to Create and Manage Timelines and Shot Lists for the Events You’re Photographing. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Client Experience: Know your customer and care about them. (5:10)
Outsourcing/Delegation: Outsourcing Editing with Photographer’s Edit (14:54)
Book Recommendations: Jim Rones (18:46)
Ultimate Jim Rohn Library on Audible
Sign Up for the Newsletter >>
DESTRESSS Protocol (35:10)
East lots of green vegetables, with a little meat.
Exercise is a stress on the body, depending on your body type, adjust accordingly.
1. Stop eating 3 hours before bed.
2. Make your bedroom as dark as possible.
3. Use a wake light alarm to wake you up.
4. Keep your bedroom cool (chillypads and hypoallergenic sheets)
5. Listen to soothing music or white noise.
6. Make the bedroom an electronic free zone.
7. Dim/Warm lighting your bedroom.
8. Supplements for sleep.
Emotional Balance (1:11:25)
9 Toxic Emotions:
Glen’s Daily Supplements:
1. Daily Nutritional Support by Equilibrium
2. Omega 3
3. Vitamin D
1. Vitamin B
3. Vitamin C
Success Mindset (1:25)
Three Processes of Success Mindset:
1. See it
2. Believe it
3. Achieve it
Principals Glen Lives By (1:26:55)
1. Only concern yourself with things you can control.
2. Things are happening for us, not to us.
3. Always be a student.
4. Be happy with what you have, but open to receiving more.
5. Have a compelling vision for your future.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Daily Nutritional Support by Equilibrium Nutrition
Holmes- Rahe Test
Binaral Beats – Binaral App
The Dirty Dozen Clean 15 List
Dr. Rhonda Patrick
The Rain Barrel Effect – Dr. Steven Kimball