Are you experiencing enough growth in your business to consider hiring additional staff?
In episode 250 of the Bokeh Podcast, Brett Yacovella shares the ins and outs of the hiring process as he reveals five significant paradoxes in the process of growing your team.
The Bokeh Podcast is brought to you by Photographer’s Edit: Custom Editing for the Wedding and Portrait Photographer. You can also subscribe to the Bokeh podcast on the Apple podcast app, follow on Spotify, add to your playlist on Stitcher, or listen on Overcast.
Technique for Time: Intentionally use tools that will allow you to create time. (2:31)
Being Present: Stop letting your technology interrupt your connections. (12:57)
Advice for Photographers: (19:42)
1. You ought to not just be good in what your profession is.
2. Find your unique niche.
Brand Position: (24:18)
1. We are highly relational.
2. We come as a team.
The Gear Bag: (25:49)
1. Prophoto Lights
5 Significant Paradoxes to Scaling a Business: (41:01)
1. Revenue Growth Potential with Increase Overhead Expenses (41:28)
2. Ability to Reach More People as Opposed to a Loss of Individual Connection with Your Clientele (49:30)
3. Innovation & Artistry as Opposed to Losing Control of Quality & Style through Delegation (52:24)
4. Managing and Leading People vs. Managing and Leading Clients Individually (58:01)
5. Managing Ourselves vs Leading Others.